Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Paris Grey Chalk Paint Table

This was a white swan table that I refinished in Annie Sloan Paris Grey Chalk Paint.
Again I did not do a before shot. The table was white when I bought it so it did not require much work.   
I really love the detail with this table. It is really pretty.  I put one coat of Annie Sloan Paris Grey paint on this table. I let it dry over night and put a clear wax over the table and let it dry.
I took a soft sanding block and started rubbing on the table where I wanted it to look distressed.  This table came out really pretty.  Prettier then I thought it would.


After I finished sanding I took a rag a started rubbing the table until I got the shine that I wanted. This is the finished product. It is at my home decor store (Wisteria Lane) which is in Senoia. So come by and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment